Most relationships where one of the couple stops loving the other, what do we have thereafter? Fights upon fights, hatred, betrayal and their likes.
What we have failed to acknowledge is the fact that both of them are the victims of this failed relationship.
But this is a letter to you who have stopped loving your partner.
It is better you walk away. Stop making life a living hell for someone's child. The longer you stay, the deeper the pain you'll cause your partner. Yes, they'll beg you to stay, but when you have the conviction to leave, please, do take a walk. You're abusing your personality by staying to hurt someone.
It took me a long while to understand this. I had stayed much more longer even when everything was dead, I didn't want to be seen as a bad person. I held on, I deprived myself of happiness and even deprived my partner of his happiness. I finally left, though. And as for that bad image I didn't want, I still got it!
So, you see why you should leave when you have the conviction to do so? And staying out of pity shouldn't be a thing to consider? I know you want to leave but you don't want to break someone's heart. But, know that no matter how long you stay, you will leave someday and that heartbreak you're avoiding? You will so much give it in full.
So, it is better you walk away than to stay with a low output of love.
Comments
Post a Comment