Epa domo, I greeted Papa Ikpomwosa, our neighbour. Esosa, welcome, my son.Una don get holiday? The old man asked. Yes, Epa, we are on Easter break. Oh-0h! exclaimed the old man, welcome home, my son. How body? Fine, Epa, I said and started walkinghome briskly, mama would be expecting me. I got home and called, Mama!Mama! Mama came out and when she saw me, I saw the joy on her face, she ran to hug me, and started shedding tears, I cleaned mama's tears and told her to stop crying. Indeed, the death of oghowen is taking its toll on mama, mama was no longer the lively woman she used to be, she was looking old and frail. Our father had died in a ghastly road accident when I was barely three years old, I don't have any memories of my father, mama was pregnant with oghowen. Papa's family members threw mama and I out of our home and mama had to be the only one fending for us. I grew up seeing mama as a very hardworking ...
Now, let's make things clear for ourselves, if sex is what you mean by he used you, then, you've fooled yourself all along.
This is where it is important to know why you are having sex. Are you having sex for your own gratification or not? If it's the former, you're wise, therefore stop saying he used you, you enjoyed the sex as much as he did! Stop the unnecessary emotional blackmail on him.
If you're having sex with him just because of his desires and not yours, girl, stop having sex and wait till you are ready to start enjoying sex.
Now, let's highlight the reasons why you should have sex.
1) because of your enjoyment
2) because you want a baby
3) because you are exchanging it for a favour.
And please, that favour should never be 'marriage', marriage is not a favour anyone does for anyone.
When you have sex with someone, both of you are the givers and receivers of this sexual pleasure.
Be wise, no one is using you except you're using yourself! If you're not emotionally mature enough to have sex just because you want to, if you are still waiting for someone to say they want to have sex with you before you know you should have sex, then you don't deserve to have sex. Sex should be for ready minds only. Have sex because you want to and enjoy it. Get your own mind and do your own shit, girl!

Comments
Post a Comment