WHAT FEAR CAN DO TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP
Now, this is ambiguous, I just need you to come into the bracket and understand the exact point.
Not wanting to lose your partner is cool but inviting fear into it is the beginning of losing them.
I can tell you that the moment you start getting scared of losing them is when you start doing unnecessary things, doing the right things the wrong way, doing more than the necessary things and if you're the sensitive type, especially the one who cares about their ego, you want to check that you're not doing too much and you end up not doing at all, confusion sets in, your partner does not even understand you anymore, today, you're cold, other times, you're burning like fire. I know you're confused right now but that is how confused it gets when you invite fear to drive your relationship.
If there is one thing that I know, it is that fear is the most horrible ingredient for a relationship, get rid of it!
I do know that when you find love, do not go near the ones that make you fear and stress yourself out trying to prove yourself, there are some kind of love that you experience and they bring you confidence, in yourself, in your partner, and in the relationship! This kind brings you peace of mind and you wouldn't be checking the time for your relationship, getting scared if it'll ever expire and all. You'll go all the way. Now, go after this kind of love. And sometimes, it's yourself you need to work on, maybe you're way too sensitive, maybe you allow anything at all give you signal and unfortunately, maybe the wrong signal. I know and that is why I am telling you that these things affect your output in the relationship, you don't want to do too much, so, you end up doing too little! Get rid of your fear, let love drive your relationship not fear!!!
Comments
Post a Comment